Your favorite charaters and episodes!

General discussion for 'Battlestar Galactica'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Your favorite charaters and episodes!

Postby DarthLocke on Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:29 pm

Characters:

Gaius Baltar, Romo Lampkin, Caprica 6, 'Starbuck' (post season 1), Admiral Adama, D 'anna,
Leobin (post season 2), 'Racetrack' (pre 'the oath'), 'Apollo', 'Helo', and Kendra Shaw

Episodes:

Sometimes a Great Notion, Downloaded, 33, Kobol's Last Gleaming, Resistance, Rapture, Mealstorm, Crossroads, Guess who's coming to Dinner

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Your favorite charaters and episodes!

Postby bonniesrg on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:02 pm

My all time favourite character has to be Helo. From the beginning he was so amazing, giving up his seat to Baltar for the sake of the human race and his dedication to his wife and child.
bonniesrg
Stunt Double

Postby cheggie on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:03 pm

Character: Apollo, Starbuck, Adama, Roslin, Tigh

Episodes: Downloaded, 33, Kobol's Last Gleaming, Home, Maelstorm, Crossroads, Guess, Revelations,The Oath
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby Simply Kimberly on Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:46 am

CHARACTERS

Helo. He represents the heart of humanity for me. He always does what he believes to be the right thing no matter what the cost.

Natalie (Six). Natalie is the best incarnation of a Cylon. She was strong, independent minded and intelligent. I continue to mourn her loss because she brought such depth to a "model". She was truly unique.

Sam. Sam is the average Joe. Sam is simple, fair minded and decent. He's gotten the short end of the stick every time and I hope that changes in the end. I think Kara is nuts for not holding on to him for dear life.

Starbuck. Kara Thrace is as complicated and messed up as Jack Bauer. She is the epitome of a strong male lead on any other show but she is a woman. I have to love that.

Romo Lampkin. He is hands down my favorite guest on BSG. I would love to see more of him before the end.

Tigh. How Tigh ever got to be on my list of favorites is beyond me. It is ironic but he seems to have become a human being slightly before and after discovering his toasterhood.

EPISODES

The Hub. Jane Espenson (one of my favorite Buffy/ANGEL writers) wrote this episode and the scene that stands out to me the most and seems typically Jane is the conversation between Baltar and the Centurion on the Cylon base ship. Its one sided, of course, but is deeply philosophical and inserts the humor that I just adore in her.
How many times do I have to tell you John, I always have a plan!
Simply Kimberly
Guest Star

Postby DarthLocke on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:36 pm

Simply Kimberly wrote:CHARACTERS

Helo. He represents the heart of humanity for me. He always does what he believes to be the right thing no matter what the cost.

Natalie (Six). Natalie is the best incarnation of a Cylon. She was strong, independent minded and intelligent. I continue to mourn her loss because she brought such depth to a "model". She was truly unique.

Sam. Sam is the average Joe. Sam is simple, fair minded and decent. He's gotten the short end of the stick every time and I hope that changes in the end. I think Kara is nuts for not holding on to him for dear life.

Starbuck. Kara Thrace is as complicated and messed up as Jack Bauer. She is the epitome of a strong male lead on any other show but she is a woman. I have to love that.

Romo Lampkin. He is hands down my favorite guest on BSG. I would love to see more of him before the end.

Tigh. How Tigh ever got to be on my list of favorites is beyond me. It is ironic but he seems to have become a human being slightly before and after discovering his toasterhood.

EPISODES

The Hub. Jane Espenson (one of my favorite Buffy/ANGEL writers) wrote this episode and the scene that stands out to me the most and seems typically Jane is the conversation between Baltar and the Centurion on the Cylon base ship. Its one sided, of course, but is deeply philosophical and inserts the humor that I just adore in her.

It's funny what you said about Tigh...he has grown on me too...that's so wierd how that all plays out...I mean I wanted to kill him when he declaired Marshell Law way back then, but now seeing him take on the fleet next to Adama,- he just rocks! :thumbup:

Ps: Romo is seriously one of my fav characters on any series of all time. Mark Sheppard should win an award for deliverance of beautiful philosphical phrasing...he is like Battlestar's hybrid :w00t:

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Return to Battlestar Galactica Discussion [No spoilers!]