Spoiler discussion for 'Grey's Anatomy'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Episode 5.18 - Stand By Me - Spoiler Discussion

Postby Leliforever on Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:46 pm

Taylijane wrote:Sneak Peeks :D :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjDLPbgcVcM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=387LDtvgWHI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KANED-pi1A

The last one of Derek and Callie - there is some very loud background noise. If you turn down one of the speakers you can hear better. :)

Thanks for the sneak peeks Taili...They don't tell much however...That petient looks...really awful.I see myself crying again this week... :blush: :blush:
My baby looks so...messed up! :cry: :cry: It has to be like 5 days at least...guessing from the beard... :hmm:

Personally,I think Callie going there is...stupid!Come on!This must be her first scene with Derek alone...Seriously???What is Shonda thinking?ANd making Bailey make her go?WTH??? :S
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Humbugged on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:03 pm

from Pixels at TWoP

http://www.stargazette.com/article/2009 ... 1007/RSS01

Darcy Martin, a 1996 graduate of Horseheads High School, will appear for about two minutes in a scene on the popular ABC medical drama "Grey's Anatomy." The show airs at 9 p.m. today on Time Warner Cable Channel 4 in Elmira and Corning

She only recently started to pursue acting roles in television and films. She visited the casting director at "Grey's Anatomy" at least four times before the right role came along.

Martin plays a post-surgical patient who witnesses an ongoing feud between two characters.

"It's just a cute little funny scene and the best part of my whole day was, they had to put a really gnarly scar on my stomach with staples," she said. "The interns are going through some drama, and two of them get into a fight and one is crying about it. The Ellen Pompeo character (who plays Meredith Grey) is trying to do a post-surgery checkup on me. I have some dialogue with them. I said, 'Why do they look like that? Aren't they supposed to be doctors?'"

Martin spent about seven hours on the set for the filming of that one scene, and said everyone in the cast and crew was very sweet and supportive.
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Leliforever on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:27 pm

Humbugged wrote:from Pixels at TWoP

http://www.stargazette.com/article/2009 ... 1007/RSS01

Darcy Martin, a 1996 graduate of Horseheads High School, will appear for about two minutes in a scene on the popular ABC medical drama "Grey's Anatomy." The show airs at 9 p.m. today on Time Warner Cable Channel 4 in Elmira and Corning

She only recently started to pursue acting roles in television and films. She visited the casting director at "Grey's Anatomy" at least four times before the right role came along.

Martin plays a post-surgical patient who witnesses an ongoing feud between two characters.

"It's just a cute little funny scene and the best part of my whole day was, they had to put a really gnarly scar on my stomach with staples," she said. "The interns are going through some drama, and two of them get into a fight and one is crying about it. The Ellen Pompeo character (who plays Meredith Grey) is trying to do a post-surgery checkup on me. I have some dialogue with them. I said, 'Why do they look like that? Aren't they supposed to be doctors?'"

Martin spent about seven hours on the set for the filming of that one scene, and said everyone in the cast and crew was very sweet and supportive.

OMG! :scared: He spent 7 hours just to film a 3-minutes scene??? :scared:
Of course,if it was me,I would do anything to spend seven hours beside Ellen or Patrick :wub:
When something begins,you generally have no idea how it's going to end...
The house you were going to sell becomes your home,the roomates you were forced to take in become your family...
And the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life...
Leliforever
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:41 pm

From the front page

sound still funky .So alter the balance :thumbup:

The Cris/Izzy sneek (with a bit of Mer )
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby Taylijane on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Humbugged wrote:From the front page

Interesting that Bailey refers to work as surgeons as a "war" - foreshadowing what Owen is about to do/go through. :hmm:
"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith S5E24
Taylijane
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:52 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: I can't hear a word of any of the sneaks, I have tried everything but standing on my head, to get audio. I am going into this eppi spoiler free. :(
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Humbugged on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:06 pm

greymaters wrote:

:cry: :cry: :cry: I can't hear a word of any of the sneaks, I have tried everything but standing on my head, to get audio. I am going into this eppi spoiler free. :(

If youve got earphones stick them in .I got speech in 1 ear and sound effects /music in the other
Humbugged
Supporting Actor

Postby greymaters on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:26 pm

Humbugged wrote:
greymaters wrote:

If youve got earphones stick them in .I got speech in 1 ear and sound effects /music in the other

Thanks Humbugged! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I now have sound, with the earphones :thumbup: Guys are great for the Technical stuff..glad you brought it up, I would have never thought to do that.
"It's important to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you." Meredith
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Postby Iceman on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:37 am

Hi all

The official discussion thread is here:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7863

:D
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby greymaters on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:04 am

Iceman815 wrote:Hi all

The official discussion thread is here:

http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/forum/viewto ... =18&t=7863

:D

Thanks Iceman ;)
greymaters
Supporting Actor

Previous

Return to Grey's Anatomy Spoilers